Cole is a jack of all trades when it comes to watersports. Started water skiing about when he could walk and snow skied at age 2. Competed nationally in slalom waterskiing and freestyle snow skiing. Whatever the conditions provide he will be riding. Heck even when the wind is dead and the waves are gone he will go dockstart the flatwater. He is our local "crackhead" when it comes to getting a session. Sidelined all summer of 2021 we thought he was going to go mad without riding. Demoted from shipping after two summers he is now full blown customer service.
Weight - 175lbs
Riding Style - Whatever the conditions are best for.
In shop - All of summer 2021
Dream Quiver - For surf foiling a Drifter F 4’4” and throw on a NL190 with a 14.5 stab. For boots a Dice and a gambler is the dream. Going out for a foil the UFO is super fun. Behind the boat a Hover 97 with a Gofoil. Feeling some waves, then the Pro fish on a Drifter is awesome.
Who is Cole?
- Favorite spot to ride? Pro pool is the move.
- When Did You Start Working at the Shop? 2019
- Favorite Quote - “If it fits, it ships”
- Winging or Kiting? When the waves are up and the wind is ripping probably the wing. Anything else give me a kite.
- Coffee or Energy Drink? Energy drink
- Big Air or Big Trick? Big trick off a wave
- Order Picker or Forklift? Forklift
- Waves or Slick? Depends on the day
- Worst foil fall? Well I took a MFC wingtip to the throat will foilsurfing in the winter. The carbon wing left a cut through 5mm of neoprene. Lucky I didn't die.
- GoJoe or Retractable Leash? Body drag
- Phone or Livechat? Call me on my cellphone!
- Warm n' Crowded or Cold n' Secluded? Warm!
- College or drafted straight out of Highschool/Start of College? Trying to become an Orthodontist, currently at Hope College.
- Favorite Warehouse Memory? Probably when I built a 30ft storage rack by myself with the order picker.
- Work Transport: Onewheel pint or XR? XR for days
- Carbon or Aluminum? Carbon until it comes out of my paycheck
- Rope Slider or Hook? Hook
- Goofy or Regular? Regular
- Any "Kitemares"? Went out when it was 35-40+ on a surfboard and caught a bad gust. Got plucked and ended up with my flag line wrapped around my bar. Too much power to reset the line so I got dragged with 4-6ft waves with a death-looping kite... good times.
- Fold or Scrunge Your Kite? Folding is the only way
- Anything Else the World Should Know About Tucker? I am a crispy boy.
- Boots or straps? Boots until I tore my abs.
- Coffee or energy drink? Rockstar 24/7
- Trophy or bragging rights? Bragging rights
- Big board or big kite? I am gonna go foil
- Sleep or shred? Get it when its good!
- Big air or big trick? Big trick
- Towel trick or car change? Poncho is a necessity
- Flannel or stripes? Flannel please
- Hug or Hi five? High Five!
- Off road or pavement? Off road if my car could handle it.
- Van or Truck? Neither, Suburban
- Cable or Boat? Boat with Hot Chicks
Staff Picks Below
PlaymobilMSRP:Now: $24.99Was:Playmobil City Action Kitesurfer Rescue with Speedboat Set Are you a kiter but need some sick accessories for when it's not windy? A great product in the building sets category. High quality you expect from PLAYMOBIL. Makes the perfect gift...MSRP:Now: $24.99Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $4.00 - $9.00Was:The MAC Koozie Available in 3 styles: Crispy Bois Roaring Flamingo WaveMSRP:Now: $4.00 - $9.00Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $49.99Was:MAC x Duotone Collab T-Shirt This special t-shirt pays homage to our local riding spot - Grand Haven. It perfectly caprtures a normal season, with a Great Lakes salmon even making a special appearance! Duotone Kiteboarding X MACkiteboarding...MSRP:Now: $49.99Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $19.95Was:The MAC Hat Wave - Designed by Sam This black beauty is the perfect on and off the water statement piece. An everyman trucker dressed up with an epic wave set against a leather patch makes this a truly versatile piece - one that can be worn at the...MSRP:Now: $19.95Was:
Go FoilMSRP:Now: $300.00Was: $775.00GoFoil NL Series Front wing Part of the new High-Aspect series, the NL or Next Level is built for high performance. Ideal for advanced surf/sup riding and all levels or wing foiling, these take efficiency and top speeds to the next level. ...MSRP:Now: $300.00Was: $775.00
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $4.99Was:Send the Crew a Brew! When you think back on your online shopping experiences throughout the year, do you find yourself suddenly and inexplicably daydreaming about those hours you spent on the phone with Aaron, phrases like "stoke", "you know...MSRP:Now: $4.99Was:
Ocean RodeoMSRP:Now: $79.00Was:Ocean Rodeo Go-Joe The Ocean Rodeo Go Joe is the ultimate "leash free" kiteboard retrival accessory. Designed for new riders, and those crotchedly ones who don't like to body drag back to their board, the Go Joe harnesses natural buoyancy and...MSRP:Now: $79.00Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was:KoGL Test Fest 2023 - Sept 22-24 KoGL Test Fest Schedule of Events** Friday, September 22, 2023 Noon: Registration Opens 1-6 p.m. Gear Demo (longer if it is windy) Saturday, September 23, 2023 10:00 a.m. Registration...MSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was: