Request your Waydoo eFoil Title Transfer Paperwork

In order to register you Waydoo Flyer One Plus with your state you will need to request your title transfer paperwork from MACkite. As of 6/15/23 we will be suppling this paperwork within your board box.

Please provide the following information, in the comment box please provide the Hull ID Number located on the base place of your board. This number should be the one on the left and start with and "SHS". 



What is 11 + 1?