Wakesurf hydrofoiling or "Wakefoiling" has taken off as of late. Flying along the wake with or without a rope is simply a feeling that needs to be on every person's bucket list. You do not need an expensive boat, a young body, or even that much skill to get going, but the fun is endless. Experienced riders with a large wing can ride infinitely behind the boat 1, 2, 3, even 4 wakes back with a rope for assistance.
- Short masts (15"-30") to handle chop and steep wakes
- Short fuselage for tight turns and quick pitch adjustment
- Full range of wing sizes to adapt for speed, rope-less riding, wake size, and riding style. 90-210 sq in
- Track box is the most popular type of board connection
- Most boards range in size from 3'6-5'
- Most boards have the option to mount footstraps or hooks