2020 Slingshot WF-1 Foilboard
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 WF-1:
Developed and updated for the evolving ambitions of the advanced surf foiler. A shorter more compact board design help surfers pump farther than ever before. This board rises off the water early and is capable of surfing 5-6 waves back behind any proper wakesurfing boat. In case you decide to come back down from the heavens above, the foil is also remove-able and transforms the board into a ripping twin fin wakesurfer as well.
Why You'll Love The WF-1 Board
The NEWLY DESIGNED WF1 easily takes riders from wakesurfing, to "wakesurfing 2.0" in a matter of a few short sessions. Unlock your surfing potential on every wave and turn any body of water into a sheet of glass - That's the power of the W-F1.
WF-1 Board, 2 FCS Fins, Track Mounting Hardware
- FCS II Fin Boxes (Fins Included) Trusted by the world's best surfers, FCS II fin boxes allow riders to add fins to the board in a matter of seconds to switch from Foiling to traditional wakesurfing in a matter of seconds (foil detached).
- EVA Deck Pad Smooth to the touch and GRIPPY WHEN WET, our new EVA deck-pads are not too soft and not too firm. Just the way we like it.
- Foil Mount Track for Customizing Lift Intensity The foil mount track allows the rider to adjust the amount of lift they receive from the foil. Slide the foil all the way back for less lift or riding at higher speeds. Slide it all the way forward for the most lift / riding at slower speeds.
- Fast Rocker Line for Wakesurfing Without the Foil The key to success when it comes to wakesurfing (foil detached).
- Classic Twin Fin With the foil removed, install FCS II fins and enjoy the freedom of a twin fin surf setup for ripping the endless wave!
- Fits in the Board Rack Store your foil with ease using most all modern day wakeboard and surf racks with the foil attached.