Slingshot Learn 2 Kite Foil Package - Carbon
Slingshot Learn 2 Kite Foil Package - Carbon
- Slingshot WF-2 4'6" Foilboard
- Slingshot Phantasm Complete Foil
- Track and Mounting Hardware
- Optional Upgrades & Accessories
Our Slingshot Learn 2 Kite Foil Packages combines the best-in-class efficiency of the Phantasm 633 and combines it with one of our very favorite foilboards, the WF-2 V4. The 633 shares the same shape as the SABfoil 633, an all-around foil that combines low end lift, stability, maneuverability, and speed into a "how did they do it" package that in our opinion makes this one of the most fun foils you can have with a kite. Oh, and it's carbon. The Slingshot WF-2 V4 makes for an epic companion, the 4'6" deck offering a stable, early planing board that's not too large to feel cumbersome, but not too small to make you press your skills. This is that Goldilocks porridge - just right.
If you do feel that you'd like an upgrade, choose from the available options above. Otherwise, get yours ordered up and set the countdown clock to the most fun kite foil session you've ever had.
Foil Board Details and Specs
As the trend in foiling continues to move towards shorter boards, we redesigned the WF-2 V4 foilboard to pack the same amount of surface area into a shorter board length. At 4’6” the WF-2 V4 is an excellent choice for all levels of foilers, has foot strap inserts and is the best traditional wakesurfing shape we’ve ever produced for those interested in removing the foil for traditional surf sessions. The board features an aggressive nose rocker designed to increase forgiveness when touching back down to the surface in the early stages of foil progression, and the shorter length allows advanced foilers to pump more aggressively without concern of unintentional contact with the water.
You’ll love the WF-2 V4 because it’s the one board that works for everyone — wakesurfers, first-time flyers and expert foilers alike.
1. Adjustable Foil Track Mount
This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
2. Inline Footstrap Inserts
Simple inline inserts allow for the addition of half straps or full footstraps based on rider preference.
3. Corduroy EVA
Super-soft EVA features a corduroy texture that provides tons of grip (and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye).
4. FCS II Fin Boxes
For those interested in the multi-functionality of the WF-2 V4, Twin FCS II fin boxes allow for the quick addition/subtraction of surf fins for traditional wave-riding sessions.
5. Nose Rocker
When learning to foil you will experience quick rises—and even quicker crashes. The nose rocker on the WF-2 V4 will help absorb that impact and direct you back onto foil.
Foil Details and Specs
After two years of meticulous and extensive research and development, Slingshot is proud to introduce the ALL NEW Phantasm 633. The Phantasm 633 is a high-performance carbon freeride foil with tons of versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The Phantasm 633 is made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon, but with a larger, lower aspect front wing that gives it tons of lift, stability and dynamic performance at lower speeds.
At higher speeds, the Phantasm 633 will track and retain its stability which aids in setting up for jibes and tacks, but also will prevent over-foiling. The larger surface area of the PFI 633 front wing, combined with the efficiency of carbon means it has a huge wind and speed range. The wing's unique inverted gull shape provides a crazy level of dynamic carving control and a selfcentering flight you have to feel to believe. The Phantasm 633 package was built to provide you with maximum free ride performance. With equal parts: Speed, Stability, Lift, and Maneuverability, this is the most predictable and user friendly foil on the market.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Simply put: this is the best all around performance foil on the market
- The perfect blend of Speed, Stability, Lift, and Maneuverability
- Progress quicker and easier than ever before with smooth unmatched stability
- The stiffest carbon mast on the market results in the most predictable ride no matter your speed or style
- PFI 633 front wing
- PS 400 stabilizer
- 710 fuselage
- 92 mast
- Wing covers
- Carrying case
- 12k Dual Carbon Core Mast: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Slingshot's construction starts from the ground up, utilizing their proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality unidirectional and 12k super high modulus pre-preg carbon. Inside is a dual carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and biaxial directions. Running lengthwise between the dual core is a 10k Carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than Slingshot's competitors; this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 Aircraft Grade Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Shimless Carbon Stabilizer: No Shims & no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- Slingshot Performance Guarantee: Slingshot wants you to be as confident in your purchase of a Phantasm Carbon Foil as they are in the genuine quality they build into every product they make. That is why they offer an exclusive 30-day performance guarantee, in addition to their standard 12-month warranty policy.
- PFI 633 Front Wing: Equal parts: Speed, Stability, Lift, and Maneuverability this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range. The PFI 633 Front wing also features Safe-T- Wing-lets to prevent injury as well as provide added predictability and stability.