"RyGo" Ryan Goloversic
Weight - 162
Riding Style - Wakestyle occasionally waves
Quiver - Slingshot RPMs & boards.
Favorite spot to ride - Nothing beats the quite dawn sessions at Pier Marquette in Muskegon. For about a two hour span, the wind is as smooth as Brazil and no one else is out in the slick. Beyond that, I really enjoy the Lagoa de Óbidos in Portugal. Neither of these are hot spots or the most consistent. They are quite and I get time to myself with the people I care about most.
"An Intimate Look"
- Slicks or waves? Slicks are my favorite but I do enjoy waves almost as much when I get them
- Boots or straps? I prefer boots. Sometimes it's fun to get flexible in some foot-straps!
- Burger or Burrito? Wet bean burrito, extra onion, extra tomato, no meat, guac & sour cream.
- Warm or windy? A little ice never hurt anyone.
- Coffee or energy drink? Two cups of coffee and some hot lemon water.