"RyGo" Ryan Goloversic
Weight - 162
Riding Style - Wakestyle occasionally waves
Quiver - Slingshot RPMs & boards.
Favorite spot to ride - Nothing beats the quite dawn sessions at Pier Marquette in Muskegon. For about a two hour span, the wind is as smooth as Brazil and no one else is out in the slick. Beyond that, I really enjoy the Lagoa de Óbidos in Portugal. Neither of these are hot spots or the most consistent. They are quite and I get time to myself with the people I care about most.
"An Intimate Look"
- Slicks or waves? Slicks are my favorite but I do enjoy waves almost as much when I get them
- Boots or straps? I prefer boots. Sometimes it's fun to get flexible in some foot-straps!
- Burger or Burrito? Wet bean burrito, extra onion, extra tomato, no meat, guac & sour cream.
- Warm or windy? A little ice never hurt anyone.
- Coffee or energy drink? Two cups of coffee and some hot lemon water.
Rygos Videos & Blogs
Rygo's Top Gear Picks:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $4.99Was:Send the Crew a Brew! When you think back on your online shopping experiences throughout the year, do you find yourself suddenly and inexplicably daydreaming about those hours you spent on the phone with Aaron, phrases like "stoke", "you know...MSRP:Now: $4.99Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was:KoGL Test Fest 2022 - Sept 23th-25th (Early Registration Has Ended) Registration Fees | Demo Gear List | Schedule of Events | Directions | Photos It's that time of year again - the chance to...MSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was: