Lucas "Pookie" Negen
Our fearless leader, chief, principal, commander, kingpin, captain, or whatever you want to call it, of the warehouse. Hopefully you get the picture that he is the glue holding our whole shipping/processing operation together. He will solve just about any problem that we have in a matter of seconds. Impossible is not a word in his vocabulary on or off the clock. This is the guy that makes sure the click of your mouse turns into a box on your doorstep. This dude loves his Pro Fish more than Mikey likes his titos. Waves or not you will see him riding strapless. Literally the most fun person on staff to ride with due to his impeccable freedom jumps - leave the board behind and soar through the sky! He also can set the mood with his epic acoustic guitar skills.
Weight - 200/210lbs depending on beer & pizza
Riding Style - Waaaaaaaaaaves
- Kite: Duotone Neo/Ocean Rodeo Aluula Roam. 10m², lightweight, surfkite, and a foil & surfboard will get me riding in pretty much anything.
Who is Lucas?
- Favorite spot to ride? Los Barriles
- When Did You Start Working at the Shop? Wee baby
- Winging or Kiting? Get me on a wang! Also kite
- Coffee or Energy Drink? Coca leaves
- Big Air or Big Trick? Big d*ck
- Order Picker or Forklift? Forkx
- Waves or Slick? Waves
- Worst foil fall? Nope - I do this thing called jumping away from it when I go down
- GoJoe or Retractable Leash? Leashes hurt people
- Phone or Livechat? Phone
- Warm n' Crowded or Cold n' Secluded? I fly solo
- College or drafted straight out of Highschool/Start of College? I can barley read
- Favorite Warehouse Memory? Far too many to count.
- Work Transport: Onewheel pint or XR? XR
- Carbon or Aluminum? Carbon!
- Rope Slider or Hook? Rope
- Goofy or Regular? Regular
- Any "Kitemares"? Nothing life-threatening
- Fold or Scrunge Your Kite? Fold. If that thing isn't beautifully folded, I will smack you.
- Anything Else the World Should Know About Lucas? Crispy bois!
Top Gear Picks:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $4.99Was:Send the Crew a Brew! When you think back on your online shopping experiences throughout the year, do you find yourself suddenly and inexplicably daydreaming about those hours you spent on the phone with Aaron, phrases like "stoke", "you know...MSRP:Now: $4.99Was:
MACkiteMSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was:KoGL Test Fest 2022 - Sept 23th-25th (Early Registration Has Ended) Registration Fees | Demo Gear List | Schedule of Events | Directions | Photos It's that time of year again - the chance to...MSRP:Now: $0.00 - $45.00Was: