Jake VanderZee Shop Bio
"The Original" Jake VanderZee
Weight - 255 lbs
Riding Style - Gangnam
Instructor - In the good ole' days
Dream Quiver -
- Kites:17m Best TS
- Boards: 2014 Best Armada 138, Aggression Customs Barndoor, Aggression Customs 135x46
- Wet Suit: NPX Assassin
- Harness: Dakine Renegade
Favorite spot to ride - I don't alway ride but when I do it is sunny, windy and warm in Ferrysburg! Avon NC soundside is a close second!
Quote - "An extruded base is better for girls who don't like to wax everyday" Rome Rep Rich Whinnie at Staff Tech Night
Hopes for future - A 3 party political system and presidents who are elected by popular vote!
"An Intimate Look"
- Slicks or waves: Slicks
- Boots or straps: Straps since I am a sissy and boot scare me...
- Burger or Burrito: Sushi
- Warm or windy: The warmer the better!
- Big board or big kite: Both are you kidding me I weigh over 250LBS.
- Sleep or shred: Sleep I have a 4 and an 2 year old... enough said.
- Big air or big trick: Mowin' Da lawn
- Front zip or back: Front zip dry, back zip wet...
- Towel trick or car change: Depends on the temp outside
- Flannel or stripes: Solids and Bright ones: Hot Pink, Day Glow or Blaze it is all good!
- Zep or Beatles: Something with a fast beats and a nasty bass line!
- Hug or Hi five: Brothers got to Hug!
- Reef or Beach break: Reef makes a good Flip Flop.
- Van or Truck: Pimped out Town and Country is how I roll!
- Powder or Park: Powder. I like the fluffy stuff, but am pretty good at nose pressing the fun box.
- Cable or Boat: I'm on a Boat! I'm wearing flippy floppies... oh wait what was the question?