Quick shout out to Jeremy Byrom of eFoil Lake Powell on YouTube for a great video on how he added Registration numbers and required waterway permit stickers to his Waydoo
Secret tip for add registration numbers to your Waydoo
- Prepare your board: Ensure the foam surface is clean and free of any debris.
- Use crystal clear Gorilla tape: Apply the tape to the textured foam surface of the board. This tape has a strong adhesive and works well on the board.
- Apply tape before stickers: Put the tape on first and then place the numbers and other stickers on top of it. This prevents gaps between the edges of the stickers and the board.
- Leave room for multiple stickers: Depending on the location and regulations, you may need stickers for the year, month, and specific location of your watercraft. Make sure you have enough space for all these stickers.
- Consider using Plasti-Dip: Another method is to paint the numbers directly on the board using Plasti-Dip. This can also be used in combination with stickers.
- Optional pro tip: Apply clear Plasti-Dip: If you want to add an extra layer of protection, you can apply clear Plasti-Dip over the stickers. This is particularly useful for the numbers that don't change year to year.
MACkite Subscription Links:
Contact MACkite Below:
18th May 2023