2021 Slingshot Luna Kiteboard
2021 Slingshot Luna Kiteboard
Sizes: 129 / 133cm
Smaller riders, compromise and sacrifice no more! Slingshot's all-new 2021 LUNA has been designed specifically for you, the smaller, lighter rider. Borrowing DNA from their iconic Misfit, the narrow-bodied 2021 LUNA has the tech and performance you demand from a freeride twintip- in a design dialed for lighter riders.
MORE ABOUT THE 2021 LUNA
Sharing a similar shape and outline of Slingshot's award-winning Misfit, the 2021 LUNA is a beginner/intermediate shape that has been optimized for the smaller, lighter kiteboarder. Available in a 129 & 133cm size, the 2021 LUNA is loaded with performance features, including their famously lively Atomic Wood Core, NACA Tech Channels and Single Concave Hull. The 2021 LUNA's narrow body provides better tracking and makes it easier to hold down power for riders who need a little added leverage. The 2021 LUNA is an extremely smooth and forgiving twintip with plenty of light-rider performance for learning your first back rolls and board-offs, or even unhooking.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE LUNA
- Most optimized twintip in the world for smaller riders
- Smooth, spray-free ride with a narrow outline for lighter riders
- Dura-Light base: lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Medium rocker and flex that's great for upwind drive and slicing through chop
Package includes: Luna board. , kite fins 4 x 1.75" (1.9x15.2cm), grab handle
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: Slingshot's transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Their innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerates through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
All of Slingshot's twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced Wood. Their wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.