Waydoo Take Flight eFoil Package
- Waydoo Flyer One+ Explorer
- Extra Battery
- Battery Box
- Surf Wing
- Folding Prop
Feel the sensation of flying above water. Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus is not dependent on wind or waves, so you can ride anywhere, anytime.
- The next level eFoiling thrill with lighter, but more rigid, re-engineered boards.
- Experience exhilarating speeds of up to 40km/h.
- Enjoy up to a 120-minute ride- much longer than the Flyer One.
- Upgraded controller gives more stable Bluetooth connectivity.
- EPP traveling case minimizes your effort in transporting the package to your riding spot.
- Plug-and-play battery design offers comprehensive protection during operation and is friendly to the marine environment.
Experience breathtaking moments as you glide across the water. Feel the sensation of flying. One of the fastest-growing trends in outdoor recreation, eFoiling has redefined the future of modern watersports. Powered by a robust propulsion system, the Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus gives you the ultimate water experience. You can ride anytime and anywhere on oceans, lakes, and rivers. Experience the thrill as you carve through the water at an unbelievable 25mph. The Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus offers a long-lasting ride for up to 120 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore without limits.
Remarkably powerful, the Flyer ONE Plus utilizes a highly sophisticated design with unparalleled features at an unbeatable price. Waydoo has developed the one-of-a-kind Flyer ONE with a robust electric propulsion system. Fast, quiet, and emission-free, the Flyer ONE Plus creates the ultimate flying experience. The high quality aluminium alloy material makes Waydoo Flyer ONE extremely lightweight. The Flyer ONE Plus comes standard with a wheeled case, making transport a breeze.
- Type: Lithium-ion Battery
- Max. power output: 6000W
- Waterproof: IP68
- Charging time: 120 minutes
Battery Protective Storage Box
The Waydoo Battery Protective Storage Box is here to deliver that extra piece of mind when storing your Waydoo battery.
Although the battery encompasses multiple safety mechanisms and is very safe, given the technical limitation of the Li-ion battery, there is an extremely low probability that the battery cells inside may encounter a thermal runaway.
A fully charged battery stores a tremendous amount of energy so that a thermal runaway may lead to severe consequences.
That's why most airlines and logistics operators consider high-capacity Li-ion batteries dangerous.
- A 21 litre water bag stored below the battery.
- The purpose of the water bag is to contain the battery within the fireproof box from further thermal runaway and reduce the chances of any damage to property
- Material: aluminium
- Overall size: 26 x 19 x 14 inches
- Weight: 5KG (11LBS)
The Explorer Wing enables foiling at a lower speed, and is best suited for beginner and casual riders who enjoy steady cruising.
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Size: 32 x 11.3 x 2.5 inches / 81.4 x 28.8 x 6.4 cm
- Weight: 3.3lbs / 1.5kg