Jake Mitchell is probably one of the most interesting characters here at the shop. You can find him working behind the scenes on the website or in the warehouse shipping. He is a shipping guru that can package any product to make it anywhere in the world safely. You would be astonished to see what he has shipped across the country. While winging is taking off Mr. Mitchell is a true kiteboarder and will not relinquish to winging quite yet. While the young guns call him a boomer he is probably one of the most sophisticated individuals at the shop!
Weight - 180 lbs
Riding Style - Freestyle
Dream Quiver - Anything in the demo room
Who is Jake?
- Favorite spot to ride - Ferrysburg on a glassy 18 knot south
- When Did You Start Working at the Shop?
- Winging or Kiting? Kite
- Coffee or Energy Drink? Covfefe
- Big Air or Big Trick? Big trick
- Order Picker or Forklift? Forklift
- Waves or Slick? Slick
- Worst foil fall? Everytime I ride
- GoJoe or Retractable Leash? Gojo 4 life
- Phone or Livechat? Live chat
- Warm n' Crowded or Cold n' Secluded? Warm n crowded
- College or drafted straight out of Highschool/Start of College? College
- Favorite Warehouse Memory? None.
- Work Transport: Onewheel pint or XR? XR
- Carbon or Aluminum? Aluminum
- Rope Slider or Hook? Hook
- Goofy or Regular? Reg
- Any "Kitemares"? I made it in the newspaper: https://www.grandhaventribune.com/surfers-help-rescue-kiteboarder-at-grand-haven-state-park/article_12793be3-7cbc-5995-ab4b-050c54f26a39.html
- Fold or Scrunge Your Kite? Roll
- Anything Else the World Should Know About Jake? Nope!