F-One Rocket Air SUP
2021 F-One Rocket Air SUP w/ Inserts
Only fits M6 90x160 foils
The Rocket Air range is a line of inflatable board dedicated to foiling sports: Surf-foil, SUP-foil, Wing-foil, Wind-foil and even Kite-foil.
- Easy to store and carry
- Balanced and light for flying
- Superior and extra stiff Dropstitch material
Sizes: 4'10" / 5'4" / 5'10" / 6'6" / 7'2" / 7'6" / 7'11"
Starting at 4'10 (75L.) and going all the way to 7'11 (185L.), the line includes boards for all sports and all types of riders. They are developed following the same sizes and outlines as the rigid boards and they offer great stability with the extra volume brought by the inflatable technology. The foil position is also identical to the rigid boards and provides the same perfect balance for take-off and in flight.
- The 4'10 and 5'4 can be used for surfing, kiting, wing surfing and are also ideal to have fun doing some wake foil.
- The 5'4, 5'10 and 6'6 are ideal sizes for wing foiling with a Swing (F-One's hand-held wing), offering a variety of volumes to suit every one.
- The 7'2 is dedicated to wingfoiling, it is the ideal size to start the discipline.
- The 7'6 and 7'11 are the real Swiss Knife boards, ready for all sorts of fun: SUP foil, Wing foil, Windfoil, Wing surf. They can also be used to play or paddle without the foil.
- The 7'2, 7'6 and 7'11 includes 2x US tracks where additional fins can be plugged. In this configuration it becomes the best platform to learn how to handle the Swing before learning how to foil later on.
The Rocket Air boards are built using higher grade dropstitch with a fused, twin layer shell and a specific dropstitch pattern bringing extra stiffness which is essential to control the board properly when foiling. The weight of the board is incredibly light which makes them easy to handle and a lot of fun, even for advanced riders. Finally, the Rocket Air boards can all be stored in a small bag to be easily brought on for your next adventure.
Drop Stitch An incredible technology developed originally to make inflatable rescue airplanes! It was later on used by inflatable boat and canoe manufacturers. It is composed of a vertical stitch in-between the deck and the hull that keeps them parallel and extremely rigid. This allows the boards to be inflated up to 21 PSI.
NOTE: Some boards may show a larger or smaller bulge on the hull in the area of the inflation valve, or at the mast foot for the windsurf boards. This bulge is inherent to the 'drop stitch' technology used in the manufacturing process of your board, and doesn't constitute a defect. Also, it does not affect in any way the behavior and/or reliability of your board.
4-Pt Foil Mount Waterproof box
Connected to the deck
4 x M6 – 15mm tapered head