LTF V1 INFLATABLE
Fun / Wing / Progression
Sizes: 180L / 210L
- LTF V1 Board
- travel bag
- patch kit
- 9" Twin Fins
- sUPWINDer keel fin
- fin mounting hardware
The LTF of "Learn To Fly" is the first inflatable foil board with both foil tracks and keel fin slot allowing you to progress from your first day of finned winging to full foiling. Beginners will enjoy the wide yet compact shape using twin fins in the back and the keel fin in the middle of the board to learn how to wing while staying upwind. Then, get your first flights by removing the fins and attaching your foil to the stiff carbon bottom plate that delivers hard board like foil control. The 3/4 length corduroy EVA deckpad is soft on the knees and the top deck carry handle make walking with board and wing a breeze. If you want one board to take anywhere, teach anybody, at any level, you will love the LTF. It even works great for learning to foil behind a boat.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted the perfect inflatable wing board for learning to wing with either fins or a foil. The LTF allows you to learn basic wing skills while cruising with twin fins and keel fin, before attaching a foil and taking it to the next level.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- The perfect board for learning to wing.
- Can be used with either fins, or a foil.
- Wide and stable, with a compact and controllable overall length.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Stiff carbon bottom plate delivers direct to foil feel when pumping or carving.
- Comes with pump, 9" twin fins and sUPWINDer keel fin.
STIFF CARBON BOTTOM PLATE
- Provides direct to foil feel and accommodates either a foil or twin fins with center sUPWINDer keel fin for learning without the foil.
SOFT CARRY HANDLE ON TOP OF BOARD
- Makes carrying your gear easy.
ULTRA-LIGHT WEIGHT TPU SKIN
- Much lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional PVC skin.
3/4 LENGTH CORDUROY DECKPAD
- Soft on the knees with tons of grip.
|Volume (L)||Length (in)||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Weight (lbs / kg)||Foil Connection|
|180||6'0''||34''||6''||11.68 lbs / 5.3 kg||Adj. Track|
|210||6'6''||36''||6''||13.45 lbs / 6.1 kg||Adj. Track|