Build Your Waydoo eFoil Package
- Choice of Front Wing
- Choice of Rear Wing
- Choice of Mast
- Choice of Propellor
- Charging Cable
- Optional Board Bag
- Optional Battery Storage Box
- The next level eFoiling thrill with lighter, but more rigid, re-engineered boards.
- Experience exhilarating speeds of up to 40km/h.
- Enjoy up to a 120-minute ride- much longer than the Flyer One.
- Upgraded controller gives more stable Bluetooth connectivity.
- EPP traveling case minimizes your effort in transporting the package to your riding spot.
- Plug-and-play battery design offers comprehensive protection during operation and is friendly to the marine environment.
Experience breathtaking moments as you glide across the water. Feel the sensation of flying. One of the fastest-growing trends in outdoor recreation, eFoiling has redefined the future of modern watersports. Powered by a robust propulsion system, the Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus gives you the ultimate water experience. You can ride anytime and anywhere on oceans, lakes, and rivers. Experience the thrill as you carve through the water at an unbelievable 25mph. The Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus offers a long-lasting ride for up to 120 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore without limits.
Remarkably powerful, the Flyer ONE Plus utilizes a highly sophisticated design with unparalleled features at an unbeatable price. Waydoo has developed the one-of-a-kind Flyer ONE with a robust electric propulsion system. Fast, quiet, and emission-free, the Flyer ONE Plus creates the ultimate flying experience. The high quality aluminium alloy material makes Waydoo Flyer ONE extremely lightweight. The Flyer ONE Plus comes standard with a wheeled case, making transport a breeze.
Escape your busy schedule. Waydoo knows know your time is precious. The Flyer ONE has been built to be as convenient and efficient as possible. They've designed the Flyer ONE's PowerFlight Cell battery with durable, high-quality materials, needing only 2 hours to fully recharge, making it one of the fastest recharge models on the market. Each charge allows you to fly freely for up to 120 minutes, giving you ample time to explore and create an unforgettable adventure.
Get set up in the blink of an eye. Instead of messing around with bolts, gel application, cables, or electrical contacts, the Flyer ONE has been completely redesigned to keep the fuss to a bare minimum. Simply roll up on your nearest beach, remove your PowerFlight Cell battery from the compact carry case, snap it in, and you're ready to go become one with the water.
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ Traveling Case
Make Your Ride Effortless.
All the accessories required for assembly fit perfectly inside the EPP carrying case while leaving space for your stuff, saving your effort on the package. The board can be strapped to the wheeled case, making it easy to transport, especially in long-range towing. Travel with Waydoo Flyer ONE Plus eFoil is a breeze.
- Durable case fits all your parts efficiently
- Sturdy carry handles right where you need them
- Rugged wheels for getting you there effortlessly
Upgraded Jet ONE Controller
Master the Flyer ONE using your Jet ONE controller. See your speed and gear in one glance with the built-in anti-glare 2.3" inch screen. Easily control how fast or how slow you go with the 24 speed options on the controller. With a built-in GPS, the Jet One Controller keeps track of your progress every single ride.
The Bluetooth connectivity between the controller and the power unit is enhanced. The upgraded chipsets inside the Flyer ONE Plus efoil controller and the mast make the connection more stable, even in choppy waters, giving you real-time information, intuitive control, and full security.
- FlightFreeze: The Jet ONE Controller will automatically lock when the rider falls into the water. Push your limits and challenge yourself, knowing that if you take a spill, your Flyer ONE won't be cruising off into the sunset without you.
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery level drops below 25%, the Jet ONE controller will alert you by blinking and vibrating.
- Propeller Protection Case: Waydoo Flyer ONE is built to last. Designed to stand the test of time, the durable Flyer ONE's propeller is protected by its case, shielding it from environmental damage. Soar across the water with peace of mind and experience breathtaking moments without limitations.
Here are the suggested speed settings for each level:
- Beginner: 0-10
- Medium: 11-18
- Advanced: 19-24
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ Board Update
Lighter but Stronger: The Next Level e-Foiling Thrill.
Your ride will be smooth, easily maneuverable, and rock-steady with Waydoo's re-engineered boards. Thanks to the rigorous analyses and simulation, the boards come wrapped in an aluminum alloy frame, making them 3.5kg lighter, while their rigidity increased by 60%. With careful consideration, EPP or Carbon material, you can customize according to your preference.
-3.5kg Lighter & 60% Stronger
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ Power Assembly
More Powerful Propulsion - Fly Faster & Quieter.
Experience the exhilarating speeds of up to 40km/h, a breakthrough compared to the Flyer One Series. The more powerful propulsion system makes a 25% reduction in your eFoil board size, yet increases propulsive efficiency by 95%. Noise caused during operation will be lower due to better fluid dynamics from the redesigned propeller system, giving you the ultimate cruising experience.
+95% Efficiency / Up to 40km/h
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ Longer Battery Life
Enjoy complete freedom limitlessly.
With a fully charged Flyer One Plus eFoil, you can enjoy up to a 120-minute ride, much longer than the Flyer One series. No need to worry about the range time; you can have more fun efoiling, enjoying the company of the waves, and feeling the complete freedom with uncompromised battery life.
(*Battery life varies according to the user's weight, water conditions, and riding methods.)
120 min Ride
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ Cordless Battery Connections
PLUG - and - PLAY
A two-step installation procedure allows a quick assembly and plug-and-play ride, making your preparation effortless. Waydoo eFoil is the world's first integrated, cordless electric hydrofoil equipped with Waydoo's proprietary PowerFlight Cell Lithium-ion battery. The smart Battery Management System (BMS) and IP68 waterproof ability offer comprehensive protection during operation. Also, to help maintain a healthy marine environment, the battery is designed to be rechargeable and replaceable.
Waydoo FLYER ONE+ EPP Foam Board
Striking look, perfect for high-speed cruise
Besides reducing your risks of injuries from body-board contact, Waydoo's EPP board is easy to clean and maintain. The expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam is high-density, while an aluminum alloy frame embedded inside gives the board more rigidity. The dampening properties of the material are easier to mass-produce, highly productive, but damp well. Waydoo creatively utilized this common and accessible material, and that's why these eFoils are friendlier to your wallet, yet uncompromising on durability and performance.
Waydoo stands behind their product and quality 100%. That is why they're offering a 12-month warranty on defects caused by workmanship or materials. The 12-month warranty covers the board, the mast, the wings, and the battery (within 300 charge cycles).
Customize Your Waydoo FLYER ONE+
Choose Your Mast & Wing
The Explorer Mast has higher stability and is easy to get started on, while the Patroller Mast enables you to fly higher with a more challenging ride.
Take the Explorer Wing for a steady and smooth cruise, which is more suitable for beginners. The Patroller Wing is nimble and maneuverable. It is the perfect choice for seasoned riders.
Waydoo Flyer One Plus Specs:
- Size (L x W x H): 65.8 x 28.7 x 6.3 inches / 167 x 73 x 16.2 cm
- Material: EPP foam reinforced with an aluminium alloy frame
- Weight: 27.8lbs / 12.6kg
Patroller Power Assembly:
- Overall size (L x W x H): 23.46 x 5.59 x 38.94 inches / 59.6 x 14.2 x 98.9 cm
- Overall weight: 18.19 lbs/ 8.25kg
- Mast - height: 33 inches / 84cm
- Material: aluminium alloy
Explorer Power Assembly:
- Overall size (L x W x H): 23.46 x 5.59 x 31.46 inches / 59.6 x 14.2 x 79.9 cm
- Overall weight: 16.5 lbs/ 7.5kg
- Mast - height: 25.6 inches / 65cm
- Material: aluminium alloy
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Size: 27.4 x 8.8 x 1.7 inches / 69.5 x 22.4 x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 2lbs / 0.9kg
- Material: Carbon fiber
- Size: 32 x 11.3 x 2.5 inches / 81.4 x 28.8 x 6.4 cm
- Weight: 3.3lbs / 1.5kg
- Material: Nylon composite
- Size: 17.7 x 5.1 x 1.2 inches / 45 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight 0.7lbs / 0.3kg
- Type: Lithium-ion Battery
- Max. power output: 6000W
- Waterproof: IP68
- Charging time: 120 minutes
- Waterproof: IP68
- Display: LCD
- Charging time: 3 hours
Kooks on the Loose | Icebergs and Waydoo eFoils
Mad props to Mackite for the CRAZY fast shipping and customer support. This thing is so much fun. I was flying on the first session. My kids are begging me to get back to the lake every weekend. NOTE: If you didn't know, you probably have to register this thing as a boat in your Texas and get it titled. When I did this in Texas, they needed *separate* MSO and a separate (signed) Bill of sale with the Hull ID# directly on the bill of sale. Not all states are the same.