Ocean Rodeo Soul 2.0 Drysuit - Green
YOUR SOUL BELONGS ON THE WATER!
The suit that started it all, the Soul continues to be our best selling drysuit. This is where highly refined design meets technical performance.
Built to offer you greater flexibility and customizable levels of warmth the Soul features our revolutionary Captive Zip design, giving you the ability to choose fully “dry mode” or “standby mode”.
The Soul features a 100% full dry mode, or when relaxing between sessions use “standby mode” by opening the dry zip and doffing the neck seal which can all be done while still wearing a PFD. With the over jacket then zipped up the Soul provides industry leading ventilation and protection.
- Standby or Full Drysuit mode – Captive Zip Self Entry
- German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket zip
- Outer Chest Pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Large chest pocket accommodates marine radio, etc
- Available with attached Polytex UV resistant ankle seals
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
- Reflective piping
Notes: 1 Captive Zip technology, patent pending.
CONSTRUCTION YOU CAN TRUST
Ocean Rodeo’s waterproof breathable three layer material “VENTOR” is designed specifically for drysuits, featuring a salt water resistant non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane (PU) breathable membrane. These materials have enabled us to make suits that have lasted rugged adventurists for over 10 years.
(OUTSIDE *A) ABRASION LAYER:
200 Denier Nylon/Taslan with DWR finish. The tough outer fabric is coated with DWR to repel water while allowing sweat release from within your suit.
(MIDDLE *B) NON-POROUS, HYDROPHILIC
POLYURETHANE BREATHABLE MEMBRANE (PU):
VENTOR works well in both fresh and salt water environments and does not break down with extended salt water use. This is the part of the suit that keeps you dry. It allows sweat vapor out while not letting any water in.
(INSIDE *C) TRICOT: NYLON 18 DENIER TRICOT SCRIM:
The inside mesh layer helps protect the PU breathable film. This is what you are looking at inside the suit.
10,000MM H2O OR HIGHER *1
5,000-7,000 G/M2/24HRS. A1 *2
80 POINTS OR HIGHER (AFTER 20 WASH CYCLES) *3
*1 JIS L1092B, ISO 811
*2 A1 UPRIGHT CUP METHOD (JIS L1099 A1, ISO 2428, ASTM E96)
*3 JIS L1092B, ISO 4920
REACH conforming under EC edict 1907/2006