Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit
DUAL FUNCTION DRYSUIT / FOUL WEATHER GEAR!
Limited stock; only sizes listed are available.
Blurring the lines between foul weather gear and traditional drysuits the Ignite is loaded with expedition style features and is designed to be worn for extended periods of time.
Featuring our revolutionary Captive Zip design, the Ignite has merged drysuit water integrity with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant & jacket combinations. The Ignite features a 100% full dry mode, or when relaxing between sessions use “standby mode” by opening the dry zip and doffing the neck seal which can all be done while still wearing a PFD. With the over jacket then zipped up the Ignite provides industry leading ventilation and protection.
- Standby or Full Drysuit mode / Captive Zip Self Entry
- Adjustable neoprene neck seal
- German made TIZIP MasterSeal main dry zip
- One atmosphere PK external jacket zip with stainless slider
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Outer Chest Pockets
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Neoprene wrist seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Integrated dry sock booties
- Wrist overlays with Velcro cinch
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
- Ultra high all-weather collar, with hold down snaps
- Solas approved reflective tape
- Reflective piping
- Reflective screen graphics
- “Wader” waist belt
Notes: 1 Captive Zip technology, patent pending.
CONSTRUCTION YOU CAN TRUST
Ocean Rodeo’s waterproof breathable three layer material “VENTOR” is designed specifically for drysuits, featuring a salt water resistant non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane (PU) breathable membrane. These materials have enabled us to make suits that have lasted rugged adventurists for over 10 years.
(OUTSIDE *A) ABRASION LAYER:
200 Denier Nylon/Taslan with DWR finish. The tough outer fabric is coated with DWR to repel water while allowing sweat release from within your suit.
(MIDDLE *B) NON-POROUS, HYDROPHILIC
POLYURETHANE BREATHABLE MEMBRANE (PU):
VENTOR works well in both fresh and salt water environments and does not break down with extended salt water use. This is the part of the suit that keeps you dry. It allows sweat vapor out while not letting any water in.
(INSIDE *C) TRICOT: NYLON 18 DENIER TRICOT SCRIM:
The inside mesh layer helps protect the PU breathable film. This is what you are looking at inside the suit.
10,000MM H2O OR HIGHER *1
5,000-7,000 G/M2/24HRS. A1 *2
80 POINTS OR HIGHER (AFTER 20 WASH CYCLES) *3
*1 JIS L1092B, ISO 811
*2 A1 UPRIGHT CUP METHOD (JIS L1099 A1, ISO 2428, ASTM E96)
*3 JIS L1092B, ISO 4920
REACH conforming under EC edict 1907/2006