Moses Onda 75 Alu 633/483 foil
The new Moses Onda hydrofoil is a freeride kiter or surfers dream. With a new lower aspect wing, this step up is ready to draw squiggly lines like you favorite two-year-old artist. Its lighter weight allows for even faster directional changes, while its gull wing dihedral design flows back under your feet after the G-force subsides.
- 1x Moses 75cm Aluminum mast and plate collar
- 1x MFs710A Fuselage 710 Alum
- 1x MW633-18 Wing 633mm
- 1x MS483-18 Stabilizer 483mm
- 3x Flat Head Screw M6x20mm
- 2x Flat Head Screw M6x16mm
- Features light and stiff high-modulus carbon Wing construction
- User-friendly freeride performance
- A carbon/Aluminum foil anyone can ride
- Inverted gull wing is "self-centering"
- Tons of low-end range for light wind foiling
75cm Aluminum mast and plate collar
Durable, affordable, top quality performance without the price.
High Modulus Carbon Wing Construction
Lightest, most flexible and durable inserts in the industry.
Inverted Gull Wing
Self-centering, playful front wing makes this foil the perfect carbon foil that anyone can ride
|Mast Height||Fuselage Length||Combined Wt.||Front Wing||Rear Wing||Base||Foil Speed Range|
|75cm||710||8.5 lbs.||633 mm||483 mm||Pedestal||6 - 25 knots|