Job Listing: Web Product & Inventory Specialist
This position is full-time and based in Grand Haven, MI. The focus will be working on MACkite’s various e-commerce websites.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain product catalog across multiple marketplaces.
- Create, manage, and maintain accurate content and optimize title, product description, bullet points, and images to present product features effectively and maximize conversions.
- Coordinate and oversee front- and back-end website improvements to positively impact customer experience, sales, and functionality.
- Closely monitoring product inventory to ensure stock availability.
- Research and recommend products and enhancements based on customer feedback and market landscape.
- Monitor success of all listed products and leverage customer behavior and analytics to generate proactive plans to improve performance.
- Develop a site optimization strategy and calendar to drive short- and long-term improvements.
- Provide customer support over the phone and via email for all inquiries related to the web store, including product information, online orders, and returns.
- Define metrics and key performance indicators for the eCommerce site, report performance, and adjust priorities accordingly.
- Work with the marketing and video team to strengthen web content.
- Learn to kiteboard and wing (if you're interested)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Proficient with spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to process and analyze data.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, along with the ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Self-starter that will take a proactive approach to develop and grow MACkite's eCommerce sales channel.
- Possesses the ability to maintain a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible work environment.
- eCommerce experience preferred.
- Experience with writing product content preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15-25 per hour – Dependent on experience
- Aggressive bonus structure
- Vacation time
- Paid travel account
- Travel to trade shows
- Access to gear
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays – Once a month
Please submit inquiries below.