Jake Mitchell Shop Bio
Jake Mitchell, aka Young $$$
Weight - 175 lbs, plus or minus a few cheeseburgers
Riding Style - Freestyle with the occasional wakestyle attempt
In shop - All the time
Dream Quiver -
Kites - 2015 North Dice 13m
Boards - 2015 North Jaime 139cm, 2015 Airush Cypher 5'8"
Harness - 2014 Dakine Pyro/2014 Ion Apex Select
Wetsuit - If I got a raise the Ion Select, but currently an old, weathered NPX Mission
Favorite spot to ride - I've got to choose the Muskegon flats, aka the “Pro Pool”, aka the "Shallow Gallows", or Ferrysburg, that pretty little spot behind the Grand Haven pier.
Favorite Shop Quotes - “Coffee run”, "Whose name is on that double-check?"
Hopes for future - Besides world peace? Probably a mobe.
"An Intimidate Look"
- Boots or straps? Straps
- Coffee or energy drink? Family owns a coffee shop, so... Coffee
- Trophy or bragging rights? Trophy
- Big board or big kite? Big kite
- Sleep or shred? Shred in the morning, nap in the warehouse
- Big air or big trick? Big trick
- Towel trick or car change? Quick change behind the car door
- Flannel or stripes? Stars and stripes
- Zep or Beatles? Beatles
- Hug or Hi five? High Five!
- Off road or pavement? Depends on whose car I’m in
- Van or Truck? Wagon, out of respect for my Subaru
- Cable or Boat? Kite