1.5-2 Hour E-Foiling Lesson
Call or e-mail to schedule a time!
Are you a water sport enthusiast, wakefoiler, kite foiler or even a boardsport novice? E-Foiling is something anyone with good balance can learn with the proper instruction! No foiling, surfing, kiteboarding or other board sport background required (although a good sense of balance is a must). If you don't have a history of boardsports your lesson will start with a quick paddleboard balance test to make sure you are ready for the demands of e-foiling. Must be 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- Our 1.5-2 Hour E-Foiling Lesson is perfect for you! Get the magical feeling of flying without the hassle of a kite, wing, or boat. Everything you need at the touch of a button.
- Our class consists of 15 minutes of land introduction and safety, then 45 minutes of water time. Plenty of time to get riding on the board and fly like a bird!
- At our center, we provide everything you need for the lesson. Board and foil, as well as helmets and impact vests for safety.
In this lesson you will:
- Understand the principles of a hydrofoil and e-foil.
- Learn about the safety with a hydrofoil and e-foil.
- Practice throttle control on your stomach.
- Learn to rise to your feet and ride the foil.
No Wind? No Worries!
E-Foils are propelled by a motor down in the water. This means no wind is necessary! Perfect for a casual day at the beach, you can get out and e-foil.
Starts at $399 for one board. Add additional boards (up to total of 3) can be added for +$100 per board.
Total lesson time is 1.5-2 hours. Total ride time is 45minutes-1hour, depending on battery life.
Suggested items to bring with you on the day of your lesson:
- Wetsuit or Boardshorts (If you have them)
- Helmet (if you have one)
The Not-So Fine Print
You may cancel your lesson or camp up to 10 days prior to the camp for a full refund. We will do our best to reschedule lessons to accommodate yours and the instructor’s schedule. Any cancellations 24 - 48 hours before your lesson will result in no refund.
When rescheduling, please remember that we have a limited number of spaces available for each lesson. Any cancellations may result in another potential rider losing their spot for a lesson. Thank you for being in this regard.