Another one of our shipping masterminds. No need to fear when this guy is packing up your order. A label slapped onto a box by Charlie is an order that has been loved and cared for. Coming onto the team this year Charlie is getting into kiting with the rest of the warehouse crew. Oh yeah, and he used to be a chef. Lets just say we eat real well here at the shop with Charlie on staff!
Weight - 175lbs
Riding Style - Freeride
- Kites: Anything new and 20+ knot wing
- Boards: Anything new on a sunny day
Who is Charlie?
- Favorite spot to ride? Pere Marquette Beach
- When Did You Start Working at the Shop? 2020
- Winging or Kiting? Kiting
- Coffee or Energy Drink? Coffee
- Big Air or Big Trick? Both
- Order Picker or Forklift? Order picker
- Waves or Slick? Both are heavenly on a good day!
- Worst foil fall? Not yet!
- GoJoe or Retractable Leash? Neither
- Phone or Livechat? Phone
- Warm n' Crowded or Cold n' Secluded? Cold n' secluded
- College or drafted straight out of Highschool/Start of College? Drafter 1st round out of highschool
- Favorite Warehouse Memory? Waiting for one as I am a newbie to the warehouse gig.
- Work Transport: Onewheel pint or XR? Probably best to avoid the Onewheel.
- Carbon or Aluminum? Carbon
- Rope Slider or Hook? Hook
- Goofy or Regular? Regular
- Any "Kitemares"? Taking a kite to the head while slicing through the butter along the pier. The next thing I knew I was under the water looking up. Once I came to my senses the kiter had already kited off - nice
- Fold or Scrunge Your Kite? No preference
- Anything Else the World Should Know About Charlie? Learning to slow down, and not roll with the mantra: More is better.