What Airush has to say about the Ultra
Five years after introducing the first single strut kite on the market, we introduce the all-new Airush ULTRA.
With the radical growth in Hydrofoil riding, the increased trend in strapless drift style wave riding along with the constant search for a kite that flies in lighter winds, the demand for a new generation of kite is clear.
The ULTRA introduces a new breed of the lightest and strongest technology ever developed.
- Easy relaunch due to light weight
- Ideal for gusty conditions, difficult launches, and marginal conditions
- Exclusive dyneema load frame eliminates heavy fabric and utilizes dyneema web fibers
- Lightweight dyneema yarns and reinforced taping allow extreme load and shock absorption in the canopy
- Legendary Technoforce D2 fabric
- The V3 bridle along with high sweep in the leading edge gives immense depower while allowing the kite to fly forward in the window
- Single strut allows easy relaunching in low winds
|Size||TwinTip (KN)||Foil (KN)|
|5||17 - 33||15 - 33|
|6||16 - 31||14 - 30|
|7||15 - 30||13 - 28|
|8||14 - 29||11 - 25|
|9||13 - 28||10 - 22|
|12||10 - 22||7 - 18|
|15||6.5 - 16||5 -15|
*For riders around 175 lbs (79 kg). These are guidelines only. Please consult us via Live Chat or over the phone at 800-622-4655 for sizing questions.
|Drift Wave Riding|
|Low End Power|
The Airush Progression Bar gives riders the opportunity to have industry standard safety and strength without the added features and adjustability of the Airush Core Bar. The Progression Bar includes the 45-52cm adjustable bar ends, which allows it to be used on any Airush 4 line kite from 4-14 meters. Together with 24m flying lines (with 10m and 14m extensions), the Progression Bar complies with IKO and BKSA teaching standards with quick and easy line changes, as well as single-line flag out safety.
The most versatile bar on the market enables riders to have the perfect setup straight out of the bag, or to tweak and modify the bar to suit their specific requirements. The Core Bar features a new directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort.
Developed as the first ever bar that has four length adjustments, the Core bar can be changed from 45-55cm or 52-62xm with simple and easy changes. This allows the bar to be used from our absolutely smallest kite to the largest kite in the Airush range.