Airush Apex v7 Twintip Kiteboard
Sizes: 133x39 / 136x40 / 139x41 / 142x42cm
- Versatile twintip kiteboard for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Double concave with deep center spine for soft landings.
- Double basalt laminate for increased responsiveness.
The Apex is designed as an all-around versatile kiteboard for intermediate to advanced riders, using either boots or bindings, in both freeride and big air. The double concave with a solid center spine for soft landings and better edge grip when riding on flat water, and a double basalt fiber laminate for increased responsiveness and bombproof durability, making the Apex perfect for hooked and unhooked powered tricks, allowing riders to push their limits.
- Re-engineered flex.
- Revised outline for performance in more conditions.
- Brand new lamination for added pop when jumping big.
- Added smaller sizes.
- Freeride/Freestyle rocker.
- Freeride/Freestyle crossover specific outline.
Built to optimize strength, the double basalt construction allows for hard landings, while maintaining the progressive natural flex from the paulownia wood core for added pop when jumping big.
ABS REINFORCED INSERTS & RAILS
No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes. Featured on all Airush boards, the ABS Reinforced Inserts create the ultimate amount of durability, whether riding with boots or straps.
PAULOWNIA MULTIZONE BIOTECH CORE
The Airush Multi-zone Biotech Construction is a vertical paulownia wood core sandwich. This multilayer construction creates a consistent density from the natural material. Our wood cores are renowned for their response, durability and smoothness, and are combined with a versatile combination of laminates depending on each model's requirement, for all-round performance and durability.