2021 Slingshot Misfit V10 Kiteboard
2021 Slingshot Misfit V10 Kiteboard
Sizes: 137 / 143 / 147cm
What do you get when one of the most world-renowned high performance freeride twin tips ever gets a supercharged outline and tip/tail profile? You get the MISFIT- the smoothest and driest ride of any twintip ever made.
MORE ABOUT THE MISFIT
The MISFIT is beginner-friendly, freestyle-friendly, upwind, downwind, flat water, chop and big-air friendly. It's Slingshot's most versatile board, designed for all-conditions utility, with enough tech and performance built in to stand up to its reputation as one of the best all-around twin tips in kiteboarding. With a flatter and faster rocker line combined with a nice, mellow single-concave hull, you get one of the smoothest and driest rides out of any twin tip on the market. Additionally, the MISFIT's tip and tail have Koroyd cutouts to reduce swingweight and a lively, pop-centric Atomic Wood Core.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE MISFIT
- Slingshot's finest progressive, all-conditions freeride twin tip
- One of the most technically advanced twin tips on the market
- Smooth, spray-free ride with a progressive outline
- Dura-Light base: lightweight performance in a strong and durable package
- Mild rocker, medium flex great for upwind drive and slicing through chop
Package includes: Misfit board, kite fins 4 x 1.75" (1.9x15.2cm), grab handle
- Koroyd Tip & Tail: Sections of thermally welded Co-Polymer Tubes provide a lighter, more responsive ride with more strength and flex than a full wood core.
- Atomic Wood Core: Sustainably grown Paulownia gives the lively, springy character that Slingshot boards are famous for. Vertically laminated construction harnesses the collective strength of the wood's grain and provides strength, durability and consistent flex over the life of the board.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts: Light, flexible and durable inserts that maintain the board's flex underfoot for a consistent feel from tip to tail.
- Single Concave Hull: Provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewall: Slingshot's transferred the same technology found in high durometer urethane skateboard wheels into the rail of all their boards. Their innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the board cores in one single shot, producing unrivaled dampening and durability.
- NACA Tech Channels: Precision laser cut parabolic channels direct water like a vacuum from the middle of the board through the tail. This directed water accelerates through the channel and increases the board speed and grip to the water. This provides the rider with better board speed and traction when riding.
- Dura-Light Base: This .2mm base material is the ideal strength to weight ratio. Lightweight performance in a strong and durable package.
- Continuous Rocker: A smooth, consistent curve provides a fast ride, predictable pop, great carving performance and disperses water to soften landings.
All of Slingshot's twin tips are made with Sustainably Sourced Wood. Their wood providers are Forest Stewardship Council approved ensuring that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. These standards expand protection of water quality, prohibit harvest of rare old-growth forest, prevent loss of natural forest cover and prohibit the use of highly hazardous chemicals. This approval also protects customary rights of indigenous people, ensuring their voices are part of the certification process and impacts of forest operations are addressed.