Slingshot Hover Glide FWING V1 Hydrofoil
2021 Slingshot Hover Glide FWING V1 Hydrofoil
- 71cm (28") mast, pedestal
- shift fuselage
- Infinity 99 f ront wing
- 48cm rear wing
- neoprene wing covers
- travel bag
As the sport of wing-foiling advances we see wind minimums dropping and it's getting easier to connect swells while luffing the wing. The FWING V1 package is designed to help you progress quickly. Equipped with the massive Infinity 99 wing, boasting 2,371 square centimeters of surface area, it has the lowest takeoff and stall speed in the Slingshot range. The 99cm wingspan provides unmatched rail-to-rail stability and makes getting up on foil easier than ever. Combined with the large 48cm rear stabilizer the ability to pump and glide with this combo is otherworldly.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE FWING
- Enjoy ultra-low-speed takeoffs with unmatched stability and glide thanks to the massive Infinity 99 f ront wing.
- 71cm aluminum mast keeps your wing in the power of the swell while providing ample flight range.
- The Shift Fuse gives you the flexibility to connect the mast to the fuselage in 2 different positions depending on rider preference.
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components you'll never outgrow.
- Large 48cm rear wing provides stability and leverage for pumping.
- Neoprene wing covers and fleece lined travel bag keep your gear organized and protected.
Carbon Composite Wing Construction
Stronger and more efficient. This construction benefits you on and off the water.
28" Aircraft Grade Aluminum Mast
Four-bolt Pedestal Mount
Neoprene Wing Covers & Travel Bag
48cm Rear Stabilizer Wing
Infinity 99cm Front Wing
2 Versatile mast mounting options for different performance
Used it twice so far. Beginning learning, was not able to fly on it yet The quality looks good ("metal", ...) so far. Only downside so far is there is no placeholder for the mast on the fuselage, so there started to be some "game" and I had to go back on the beach and tighten the screws. No issue the second time I used it
I bought this to install in my Fanatic Sky Wing board (110L). Even with the foil mast all the way forward in the board track the board would not take off. I ended up following a simple tutorial online to drill out another hole in the fuselage to move the mast position further back in the fuselage. Not sure if this a unique problem to the Infinity 99 front foil. Now that things are adjusted with the new additional mounting hole in the fuselage, I'm enjoying the foil.