2021 Slingshot Celero XR
2021 Slingshot Celero XR
Sizes: 5'6" / 5'10"
Built with XR Construction—a hybrid EPS composition for optimal balance of weight and strength—the Celero XR is Slingshot's quiver-of-one surfboard that delivers controlled, progressive performance in everything from serious waves to punchy river swell to cruisy flat water.
MORE ABOUT THE 2021 CELERO XR
Designed for versatility and reliability in all conditions—from underpowered, mushy beach break to shore-pounding overhead monsters—the CELERO XR in 2021 is built with XR Construction, an evolution of Slingshot's popular hybrid EPS construction that yields incredible response, snap and lightweight performance. With bamboo and carbon reinforcements, XR Construction produces the perfect blend of weight and strength, providing you the highest performance true surfboard feel to handle all the rigors of kiteboarding. The modern, curvy outline and winged squash tail make the CELERO XR extremely responsive in turning, as well as help maintain speed through slower conditions or fatter wave sections. A tri-fin Thruster configuration with FCS II Reactor fins keeps the CELERO XR tracking down the line with confidence.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE CELERO XR
- XR Construction- the best blend of durability and weight, providing a true surfboard feel
- Slingshot's most versatile surfboard- it's the one-board quiver!
- Perfect for riders who usually ride a twin tip and are looking to get into riding a surfboard and/or go strapless
Package includes: Celero XR board, 3 FCS II Fin set-up
CELERO XR FEATURES
- XR Construction: With premium features such as bamboo in the belly and carbon stringers, Slingshot's XR Construction produces a more lively, lightweight, high-performance kite surfboard.
- Unidirectional Carbon Stringers: Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness.
- 3k Carbon Fiber Rail Savers: Carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
- Winged Squash Tail: A versatile tail shape that is responsive and maintains speed through slower, weaker or mushier sections of waves.
- Thruster Fin Configuration: This three-fin setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile. It holds solidly in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves.
- FCS II Reactor Fins: No tool required- just click in and click out. They're quick, easy, convenient and secure.
- Corduroy EVA Deck Pad: The soft corduroy texture provides tons of grip- essential for sure-footed riding with straps or without.
- Optimized Footstrap Insert Position: The inserts on the tail of the board are positioned to give riders the optimal rear-foot position when riding straps. This places your foot directly over the rear fins for a better drive, turning and more snap.