2020 Slingshot WF-2 Foilboard
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 WF-2:
Designed to ease you into wakefoiling, the tried and true board shape gets you up on foil and attempting your first tricks in one weekend. Not a foiler? No problem! The WF2 doubles as a wakesurf board and the size is manageable for the whole crew. The soft top deck protects not only your body but also your boat from dings and scratches.
- WF-2 Board
- Half Strap 2.0
- Track Mounting Hardware
Why You'll Love The WF-2 Board
The WF2 is the easiest and safest way to get up and foiling behind the boat. It also doubles as a wakesurf board with the foil removed, one size fits all, easy to get up on like a traditional wakesurf board, Full Soft EVA top deck increases durability, and comfort for everyone and everything around it.
- FCS II FIn Boxes (Fins Sold Seperately) Trusted by the world’s best surfers, fcs II fin boxes allow riders to add fins to the board in a matter of seconds to switch from Foiling to traditional wakesurfing in a matter of seconds (foil detached).
- Full EVA Deck Pad From rail to rail and tip to tail, the full EVA deck-pad gives riders endless stance opportunities and makes the board virtually ding proof. Smooth to the touch and GRIPPY WHEN WET, it's not too soft and not too firm. Just the way we like it.
- Dual Cupped Rail Channels help to provide stability when riding the board on the water prior to liftoff, and when wakesurfing, adds additional traction when engaging your rail into the face of the wave.
- Foil Mount Track For Customizing Lift Intensity The foil mount track allows the rider to adjust the amount of lift they receive from the foil. Slide the foil all the way back for less lift or riding at higher speeds. Slide it all the way forward for the most lift / riding at slower speeds.
- Versatlie Strap Configuration Multiple inserts in the WF2 allow riders to customize the location of their half or full foot straps for a more secure connection or for those looking to catch some air.
- Fast Rocker Line for Wakesurfing without the Foil The key to success when it comes to wakesurfing (foil detached).
- Fits in the Board Rack Store your foil with ease using most all modern day wakeboard and surf racks with the foil attached.