2020 Slingshot Freestyle 115 Foilboard
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 Freestyle 115:
Foiling freestyle is here and Slingshot is leading the way with dedicated freestyle shapes. The NEW Freestyle at 115L, is the go-to board for wave sailors, freestylers or anybody who demands a centered footstrap position for full control of both rails. The thick skimboard shaped outline packs a ton of volume in a compact size. The Freestyle offers easy uphauling and plenty of float to get you up on the foil in the lightest breezes. Featuring both a Tuttle box and track mount, the Freestyle 115 allows you to attach almost any foil and place the lift exactly where your style dictates. A centerline 3-footstrap option provides for controlled wave riding and switch stance freestyle moves. Opting for the more outboard, 4 strap configuration provides great upwind and downwind angles. If you want to ride waves, pull the latest freestyle tricks, or you simply enjoy the control of 3 inboard straps... the Freestyle 115 will allow you to play in unbelievably light winds
Board, Mounting hardware, Windsurf footstraps (x3)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE FREESTYLE 115:
- NEW - Shape & board
- Sliding track foil mount and Tuttle box
- Inboard 3-footstrap option, or more outboard 4 strap option
- Easy to uphaul and slog home if the wind dies
- Skimboard outline packs tons of volume in a compact shape
- Tail cutouts and double concave bottom shape for early release
- Light and stiff biax carbon construction
- Triple reinforced foil track, Tuttle box, and mast track
- Long enough nose for clean touchdowns
- Mast track positioned closer to the front straps for balanced freestyle rotations
- Reinforced Foil Track & Tuttle box - Built tough to take all the force a foil can leverage. All the boxes are set into PVC block which is tied into the double T-Stringses providing I-Beam strength. The dual track and tuttle systems allow you to mount just about any foil and precisely place the center of lift for your riding style.
- Biax Carbon Layup - We start with an ultra light EPS foam core wrapped with higher density PVC foam. A PVC Carbon stringer runs down the middle of the boards, combined with glass wrapped T-Stringer to either side providing I-beam strength. Covered top and bottom with Biax Carbon.
- 3 Strap or 4 Strap Options - Whether you demand inboard straps for wave-riding and radical maneuvers or outboard straps for insane reaching ability. Strap it up to suit your style.
- Tail & Rail Cutouts - Allow for early planing release when you are trying to break free of the water and onto the foil.
- Deep Double Concave Bottom Shape - Displacing water on touchdown for smoother re-entry no matter how hot you are coming in.
- Full Deckpad - Our Cushy EVA foam deckpad covers the whole tail of the board so no matter where your Hula dance takes you, your feet will be feeling