2020 Slingshot Dwarf Craft Foilboard - 3'6"
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 Dwarf Craft 3'6":
When you're up and riding, the end of this stubby little board is just past your front foot, giving you the dreamy sensation of gliding over the water on a magic carpet. The shorter length also gives you more leverage and control for pumping, carving and the playful heel-toe freeriding that most foilers gravitate toward. It's also a no-brainer for traveling.
- pedestal mounting hardware
Why You'll Love The Dwarf Craft 3'6"
- NEW - Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW - Foil Track position allows you to place your foil further back on the board
- Compact, playful, progressive freeride foil board
- If you're bored with your bigger board, this is your answer
- Short and stout, great for jumping
- Travel-friendly size
- Concave deck increases turning response, helps with foot position
- NEW Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half strap or no strap.
- Concave deck Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Beveled Rails Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.