2020 Slingshot Converter Foilboard
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 Converter:
The Converter is a one-board-quiver that lets you switch between kitesurfing and foiling in a matter of seconds. This is the ultimate travel companion when you want the ability to surf some sessions and foil others, but traveling with separate boards is out of the question. For kitesurfing, the Converter is a proven shape that riders love for its all-around versatility; for foiling, riders appreciate the familiar feel they get from a surfboard shape instead of a dedicated foil board.
- pedestal mounting hardware
- 3 FCS 2 Fins
Why You'll Love The Converter
- NEW - Cushy corduroy deck pad
- More bang for your buck- kitesurf and foil with the same board
- Eliminates need to travel with multiple boards
- Versatile size and shape for both disciplines
- Adjustable foil mount & keyless FCSII fin system
- Switch between surf and foil in about 60 seconds
- NEW Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half strap or no strap.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Keyless FCSII Fin System No tool required, just click in and click out. They’re quick, easy, convenient and just as secure.
- Tri-fin configuration Also known as the thruster, this setup is stable, maneuverable and versatile. It holds well in powered up action and on steep, critical sections of waves.