2020 Slingshot Alien Air Foilboard
What Slingshot has to say about the 2020 Alien Air:
Our original zero-to-hero board designed to get the masses up, foiling and having fun as quickly as possible. New for 2020, we updated the shape of the Alien Air with a thinner profile, narrower belly and a bit less volume. The changes make it easier to set on rail and water start, lighter and less bulky to maneuver and better as a crossover board for surf and wake foiling. This is still our widest and highest-volume kite foil board, which makes it great for touch-and-go progression, on-water transitions and all-around cruising.
- Pedestal mounting hardware
Why You'll Love The Alien Air Board
- NEW - shape: Thinner, lighter, less bulky
- NEW - Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW - Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board
- Our legacy board for user-friendly freeride foiling
- Volume, width and scooped nose = easy takeoffs, less crashing, touch-and-go performance
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Great crossover shape for surf foiling
- NEW Cushy Corduroy Deck Pad Slightly softer than our deck pads of the past, this new corduroy texture provides tons of grip and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye.
- Footstrap Inserts Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half strap or no strap.
- Concave deck Concave provides increased turning sensitivity and response and allows for more dynamic heel-toe performance. Also helps with proper foot placement placement once you get a feel for the contour of the deck and where the sweet spot is.
- Adjustable Track Foil Mount Allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine-tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Beveled Rails Aids in earlier release from the water. Makes a big difference when you’re leaning into a carve or edging hard up wind. Beveled rails prevent the board from grabbing the water when you touch down, which allows you to skip off the water and keep going instead of grinding to a halt.
- NEW Leash Plug