2020 North Sonar Surf Edition Complete Foil
Expected Arrival in September!!
FINAL PRICING WILL BE DETERMINED UPON ARRIVAL TO THE USA!! CURRENT PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
What North has to say about the 2020 North Sonar Surf Edition Complete Foil:
The large 1650 Surf wing delivers a stable platform with very low drag and is combined with the smaller mast height and creates less resistance when carving. Pump with ease to connect multiple waves. Real crossover from KiteFoil to FoilSurf, SUPFoil, WakeFoil and TowFoil Surf for all rider weights. Add an 85cm mast and another wing size for kite foiling.
Our Sonar Modular Foil technology represents North's design philosophy at its most pure: stripped back to the necessary.
With a range of fully interchangeable components, the Sonar system allows you to embrace the conditions by customizing your setup.
Focused on performance, durability and rider comfort the Sonar Foil series sets a new benchmark for modular foil systems that crosses disciplines with ease, whether you’re kite foiling, wake foiling, foil surfing or SUP foiling.
- Stable forgiving platform with extremely low resistance when transitioning from toe-side to heel-side.
- Extremely low profile for an incredibly efficient lift to drag ratio.
- The rounded outline of the large surface area delivers the same smooth, balanced ride found across the whole Sonar family.
- Choose the 70cm mast for prone foil surfing in waves. The 70cm is also an ideal height for learning to kitefoil, and for freeride foiling in shallow waters.
- The aluminium mast's section profile reflects an optimised balance for strength to weight ratio.
- GeoLock tapered geometry locking connection for optimised load bearing.
- Tapered to fit Aluminium Mast to Board Adaptor
- Arc-shaped rear stabilizer provides control and riding comfort, allowing fast pivoting turns and easy recovery from surface-breaching.
- Rear-wing stabilizer sits upward facing on top of fuselage for greater structural integrity, undisturbed approaching flow and easy recovery from surface piercing.
- Delivers a harmoniously balanced ride from the lowest wind speeds right through to the top end.
- Hydrodynamic fuselage with optimised strength to weight, for a long lasting, well balanced foil with minimum resistance.
- Hydrodynamically-optimised shape for minimal resistance.
- CNC-machined anodised aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum fuselage.
- GeoLock transfers the load from the fuselage into the aluminium mast more efficiently for a stronger connection with less flex and a more direct feeling.
- Sonar 1650 Carbon Front Wing
- 70cm Aluminium Mast
- Aluminium Fuselage
- Composite Stabilizer
- Aluminium Mast To Board Adaptor
- Foil Tool Set
- Foil Screw Packs A,B,C,E