2020 North Fix Kiteboarding Boots
Our extremely lightweight Fix boots combine simplicity and comfort with premium technical quality.
Kiteboarding-specific low-cut design with Velcro tension allows easy one-handed entry and exit, while the hollow base plate allows the inner EVA to contact the board, giving the rider a more direct feel with huge shock absorption. Inners utilize KnitFlex neoprene for maximum comfort.
- Low cut design and velcro-tensioning allows easy one-handed entry and exit so you can stay in control of the kite.
- Thumb screws provided for easy installation.
- Water drain holes
- Durable design and materials to last longer than industry standard wake boots.
- Replaceable straps extend the lifetime of your boot; a second colorway is included with every pair so you can customize your ride.
- Hollow base plate allows inner EVA to contact the board for a more direct feel with greater shock absorption.
- Neoprene flex zone in the upper gives ultimate flexibility.
- KnitFlex bonded neoprene and foam inner for maximum comfort. Removable for easy cleaning with velcro to lock them in place.
- Extremely lightweight Featherlite construction using non-porous material
WARNING: These are HIGH-PERFORMANCE BINDINGS FOR USE BY EXPERIENCED RIDERS ONLY. To reduce risks and injury:
1) Bindings should be fitted properly for a snug, not tight fit.
2) Only use bindings that are specifically fitted to you.
3) ALWAYS READ USER MANUAL before use.