2020 Naish Windsurf 1150 Foil Complete - Abracadabra
What Naish has to say about the 2020 Windsurf 1150 Foil Complete - Abracadabra:
The 2020 Windsurf Foil 1150 set takes windsurf foiling to a new level. While foil racing has been developing itself into a very high-end corner that requires specialty equipment, we have continued to focus on creating a foil set that closes the gap from first time foiling to performance freerace foiling. To achieve this we have implemented the following developments:
- The new Windsurf 1150 front wing creates enough low speed lift and stability to learn on while also offering an immense increase in regards to its speed potential in the top end. Through its geometry and foil section it finds the balance between lift support at low speeds while while still allowing you go as fast as you desire. In combination with our new backwing it has the versatility to be ridden free ride style with small sails and center footstrap positions or powered up with bigger sails and race style outboard foot strap positions.
- The new Stabilizer 320 back wing compliments the performance of the new front wing by adding more for and aft stability which allows the rider to achieve higher performance with minimal effort.
- Wing weights have decreased throughout the range along with a new wet sanded finish on all wings to optimize the surfaces for top speed
- The windsurf fuselage length has been increased from 64cm to 79cm and introduces a new fixed back wing connection, increasing the strength and stiffness of the wing-fuselage system.. The longer fuselage improves stability when riding and upwind ability while still allowing for great maneuverability.
- Maintaining a modular approach, the front wing connection is compatible with previous year models and through an adapter the 2020 stabilizers can be fit for older generation fuselages (2018 and 2019).
- A longer 75cm aluminum mast now comes standard on all windsurf foil sets. Additionally 65cm, 85cm and 95cm masts are available separately as accessories.
- All 2020 aluminium masts feature a new finish which combines the accuracy of the sandblasted finish with wet sanded surface optimization for ultimate stability and speed.
- To suit more windsurfers, the Windsurf Foil 1150 set is available in either Abracadabra or Deep Tuttle connection systems.
- The Abracadabra system has been optimized by increasing the thread length of the set screw for a stronger connection and tighter fit. A brand new tooless set screw has also been designed that allows to mount our foils to the board without a tool.
- New Titanium assembly hardware sets all but eliminate any potential corrosion issues. All hardware has also changed from Phillips head to Torx, allowing better leverage without the need to apply as much downward pressure as required by the Phillips head. A Naish Torx T30 driver is also included with every complete foil set.
- Included with each foil set are covers for the front wing and stabilizer as well as a carry case that protects your foil gear when dismantled for storage or travel while also reducing waste from packaging.
A 75 cm Mast
B Windsurf Fuselage
C Abracadabra Board Mount
D Windsurf 1150 Front Wing
E Stabilizer 320 Back Wing
F Titanium Foil Assembly Screw Set
(6 x 30 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws - 5 x 20 mm M6 Titanium Torx screws)
G Abracadabra Board Mount Screw Set
(4 x 30 mm M6 Stainless steel Torx screws and 4 x stainless steel T-nuts)
H Foil Covers
I Travel Bag