2020 Naish Slash Kiteboarding Kite
WHO’S IT FOR?
Dedicated surfers & strapless kiters
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Superior drift + linear power delivery(Drifts amazingly in front of you while riding a wave, it also offers quick steering in order to be positioned in an instant)
OnePoint/SureLock Inflation System + additional seam for fine-tuned canopy tension
The ideal choice to stoke out dedicated wave kiters, the 2020 Slash delivers unmatched drift, a wide wind range and quicker reaction time.
The leading edge bladder is tapered through the wingtip, creating a small diameter for fast turning speed and response. Providing incredible low-end power and the best down-the-line drift in the Naish line, the bar pressure is light to help fight fatigue and keep kiters on the water even longer. Made to take a beating in heavy surf, the Quad-Tex canopy remains the strongest material in the industry, while the leading edge seam features our exclusive HT+thread that tested off the charts in strength. Thanks to the strength that Quad-Tex provides,Dacron strut panels can be removed without a loss of canopy rigidity, allowing for further weight reduction. Our unique Bladder Lock ensures there is no movement in the leading edge bladder or struts when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.
The Slash has established itself as Naish’s premier wave kite, providing incredible down-the-line drift and stable flight, perfect for park-and-ride style kitesurfing.
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric =Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge =Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- ABS Bridle =Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Unmatched Drifting Ability
- Ultra-Reinforced Wingtip Construction
- Quick Water Relaunch
- Constant Leading Edge Taper
- SureLock Valve
- One Point Inflation System