2020 Naish Orbit Kiteboard
- 152 x 45
- 162 X 46
WHO’S IT FOR?
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Get on a plane and edge upwind in super light wind
Max power tips and four-fin configuration
The Orbit is designed to get kiters out on the water and riding with ease when the wind is light.
Featuring a large surface area and flat rocker, the Orbit planes quickly and easily.The double concave bottom and responsive flex gives it a smooth and forgiving ride.Its asymmetric design maximizes efficiency in marginal conditions for strong upwind performance while maintaining a fun, playful ride. New centered the inserts allow riders to easily transition between rails, which dramatically extends the life of the boar
- Centered Inserts =Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Medium Flex =Dynamic, all-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker =Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- Framework Deck =Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) =Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core =Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates =Durability + lightweight tips
- Full Length Double 100 mm UD Carbon Top & Bottom =Increased stiffness + superior flex response