2020 Naish Motion Kiteboard
- 134 x 41
- 138 x 41.5
- 142 x 42
WHO’S IT FOR?
Any kiter in any condition
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Edges upwind with ease, slices through chop and jumps with ease and predictability
ATTENTION:V cutouts control flex in the tip
The Motion has built a global following over the years, providing unrivaled versatility in one “do-it-all” design. This board offers something for kiters of all stages and styles from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip wave riding functionality.
Adding more appeal to this popular design, the new flex tips make the ride smoother and landings softer. We’ve also centered the inserts for this year allowing riders to easily transition between rails which dramatically extends the life of the board. Its full rocker and beveled razor channel rails handle even the choppiest of waters smoothly. The pop wood core gives the Motion responsive flex while providing balanced power and superior edging while helping to absorb hard landings. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, increasing edging ability and hold when traveling upwind
- Centered Inserts =Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Flex Torsion Control =Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex =Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker =Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 4° Angle Fin Platform =Superior grip + upwind performance
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates =Durability + lightweight tips
- Pop Wood Core =Lightweight + durable