2020 Naish Micro Hover Windsurf Foilboard
WHO IS IT FOR?
Foil Windsurfers who are looking to step up their performance in foiling
WHAT’S IT DO?
Gives a direct feel while foiling
Brand new shape for 2020
Wishing to decrease as much swing weight in a windsurf foilboard possible, the all new Micro Hover is our shortest foilboard yet while still maintaining the necessary length and volume to get on a foil, tack and jibe.
The super wide and compact outline provides an extremely stable platform that gets on a foil instantly. Once up and foiling, the board brings riders one step closer to having the board eliminated entirely and flying with just the foil. The short length and streamlined profile also gives riders more direct control of the foil for unmatched maneuverability.
As with the other models in the Hover windsurf line, the Micro Hover has options for inward footstrap setups for a more oriented feel or outward for a locked in freerace approach with larger sails up to 7.8 m2.
S-GLASS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core =Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage+ enhanced structural integrity
- S-glass Sandwich =Lightweight + impact strength + balanced flex
- Graphic Sanded Finish & Full Biax Glass Wrap
- Triangular Glass Reinforcement =Impact resistant
- Full PVC Wrap Deck & Bottom =Impact resistant
- Full Glass Wrap Deck & Bottom =Connects core with PVC wrap
- Bottom Tail Channel =Optimized foil positioning
- Dihedral Nose In Deck =Buffers against side wind
- Flat Rocker =Planes easily in light wind(2) 10” US Boxes=Quick and easy foil tuning
- Short & Parallel Outline=Easy and stable