2020 Naish Hover Windsurf Foilboard
WHO IS IT FOR?
Windsurfers who want a dedicated foilboard that can get them on the water when others cannot.
WHAT’S IT DO?
Allows windsurfers to foil in extremely light wind.
More compact outline in 2020 with additional volume in the tail
Continuing to lead the charge in wind-foiling, Naish has continued to further develop the Hover Windsurf board range. Based off the success of the Hover 122 & 142 the Naish designers took feedback from users all over the world to continue to improve them.
The 2020 shape is more compact yet maintains the overall balance of the boards identical which is important for foilboards that are used in what would traditionally be considered non-planing conditions.
The tail has been widened with additional volume added making it easier to step into the footstraps, even before getting onto the foil.
For riders who want to ride more powered up with bigger sails, outboard footstrap inserts have been added for a more comfortable stance. With the new footstrap insert setup, sailors can now tune the Hover for a more locked in “slalom” like stance which requires more sail power while the inside footstrap positions will suit riders who want to effortlessly foil with smaller sails.
The Hover 125 and 145 are dedicated foil windsurf boards that will take riders from their first flight and beyond on the non-competitive stage.
S-GLASS SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core =Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage+ enhanced structural integrity
- S-glass Sandwich =Lightweight + impact strength + balanced flex
- Graphic Sanded Finish & Full Biax Glass Wrap
- Triangular Glass Reinforcement =Impact resistant
- Full PVC Wrap Deck & Bottom =Impact resistant
- Full Glass Wrap Deck & Bottom =Connects core with PVC wrap
- Bottom Tail Channel =Optimized foil positioning
- Dihedral Nose In Deck =Buffers against side wind
- Flat Rocker =Planes easily in light wind
- (2) 10” US Boxes=Quick and easy foil tuning
- Short & Parallel Outline=Easy and stable