2020 Naish Hover 160 Foilboard
(Includes M6 18mm Screws)
WHO’S IT FOR?
Beginner to intermediate kite foilers, wake surfers, and wake foilers.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Provides an easy platform to learn and progress foiling, and wake surfing on.
Its narrow shape and low volume makes water starting easy.
Whether just getting started or looking to take your foiling to the next level, the Hover 160 foilboard is a fantastic and forgiving choice for gliding above the water. Featuring a PU foam core, fiberglass and topsheet construction, the Hover 160 is incredibly durable. Its flatrocker line, rounded edges and generous buoyancy translate to early and forgiving planing.With plenty of volume, the Hover 160 offers a hefty sweet spot and great stability. Drastically limiting the potential to nose dive, the Hover 160 is the “ace up your sleeve”. Master the art of foiling with the durable and easy-to-use Hover 160.
The Hover Kite 130 and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil.When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Biax 450 Glass
- ¾ UD 300 Glass
- UD 300 Glass Patch
- Triax 600 Glass Patch
- EPS Closed Cell Core
- Flat Rocker Line =Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core =Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction =Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad =Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) =Easy foil adjustment
- Twin Fin Setup =Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)