2020 Naish Hover 144 Foilboard
WHO’S IT FOR
?Beginner to expert foil kiters.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Provide an excellent, and easy to progress platform for foiling
All new shape for 2020, with a thin profile that makes waterstarting easy, lightweigh tDurafinish construction, and new corduroy pads for increased grip and comfort
Brand new for 2020 the Hover 144 is the board for foil kiters of all levels. Influenced by the Hover 112 and 127, the overall shape and outline make learning to foil easy yet still providing the performance needed to progress and not be outgrown. The freeride shape with minimal volume offers great stability and makes waterstarting easy and forgiving.
Made with a precise, CNC cut closed cell core and finished with our new lightweight Durafinish for excellent durability without added weight. The dual 10” track system allow users to precisely adjust foil position for an optimized foiling experience.When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core
- New Corduroy Pads =Increased grip & comfort
- Extreme Compact Design =Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges =More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement =Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight =Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad =Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape =Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes =Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)