2020 Naish Hover 112 Foilboard
WHO’S IT FOR?
Intermediate to expert foil kiters.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Giving the rider the most precise and direct control while foiling.
A thinner profile, lightweight Durafinish construction, and new corduroy pads for increased grip and comfort
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Hover 112 takes full advantage of minimalist design.Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in our new lightweight Durafinish,which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience.Once you master foiling, “less is more. . . “ and these boards provide everything you want,with nothing you don’t!When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- High Tensile Fiberglass
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core
- New Corduroy Pads =Increased grip & comfort
- Extreme Compact Design =Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges =More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement =Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight =Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad =Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape =Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes =Convenient foil adjustment
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)