2020 Liquid Force NV Kiteboarding Kite
Expected Arrival: Early October!
What Liquid Force has to say about the NV:
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10.5 / 12 / 13.5 / 15m
A redesign that is now tested, proven and perfected. There is no doubt the NV is synonymous with stability and dependability in all conditions and styles of riding. Not only does the NV embrace its heritage, but it now has set a new standard in freestyle kites.
A complete airframe redesign. Squaring off the wingtips, combined with an entirely new leading-edge-to-trailing-edge profile, has increased the handling and feel of the kite that's sure to impress the freeriding specialist and will blow the mind of the wakestyle loyalist.
A slight increase in the diameter of the leading edge, combined with integrated strut construction, has created a recipe for more responsive turn initiation and reactive feedback. This not only suits the needs of progressing riders but also the wants of aggressive unhooked trick masters by providing smooth pull and controllable slack.
Keeping in true Liquid Force high quality build, the NV utilizes a simple, supportive bridle configuration that retains the shape of the kite in the craziest of conditions. Bombproof constructions points, such as the layered frame and now the use of Tejin triple ripstop canopy material will keep your confidence high while you attempt that new trick over and over.
We've also updated the look of the kite and added the most versatile bag we have made to date.
- responsive 3 strut platform
- Redesigned geometry that increases handling and kite feedback
- Optimized profile that creates smooth, controllable power for hooked and unhooked freestyle
- Reduced overall weight with use of .08 TPU bladders and flying line bridle system
- Teijin technical coated triple ripstop canopy. Ultra-light, abrasion and tear resistant UV coated material ensuring longevity in kite performance