2020 Liquid Force Echo Kiteboard
Expected Arrival: Mid November!
What Liquid Force has to say about the Echo:
137 x 42cm: Rider weight 65kg - 85kg
142 x 42.5cm: Rider weight > 75kg
From competition to creative freeriding, Brandon Scheid is undeniably the landlord of the current wakestyle movement. Brandon has been working with master shaper Jimmy Redmon to create a board that will both lock on a slider and deliver explosive pop off the water.
The Echo exceeds these standards and will take your riding to the next level. The LF Flex Tip technology tapers into the channeled profile wood core to allow the tips to flex deeper on presses without sacrificing the center board stiffness requires to generate pop and handle hard landings.
For 2020, we replaced the grind base with a satin PMU bottom sheet. Lightening the board without sacrificing significant durability, the PMU makes the Echo even more efficient and snappy on the water.
- Computer profiled 100% wood core
- M6 inline inserts for ultimate strength and multiple stance options
- Flex tip channels that allow for locked and controlled preses
- Fluted channel hull design for edge control, water release, and speed-enhancing limited base contact on rails and sliders
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available