2020 Liquid Force Boom Kiteboard
Expected Arrival: Mid November!
What Liquid Force has to say about the Boom:
150 x 43.3cm: Rider weight 60kg - 85kg
The gear demands of wakestyle and park riding kiteboarders differ greatly from the average Joe at the beach. That's why when we set out to design the Boom we wanted to draw on the deep knowledge base of Liquid Force Wake. After all, they have been designing park-specific boards for years.
By combining years of LF design knowledge with Brandon Scheid's intimate understanding of everything kiteboarding, we created a board that can stand up to the high demands of the reigning Kite Park Champion. The Boom features a simple low-drag single concave bottom shape. Thanks to its high rocker line and bombproof grind base, the Boom is also right at home in the cable park.
- Computer profiled 100% wood core
- Cascading parabolic flex tip layout that offers snappy pop and controlled flex in presses
- Efficient low drag single concave bottom hull to help keep board speed high in marginal conditions
- High rocker line that helps soften big landings and makes the Boom ideal for both kite park and cable park riding
- Liquid Force Grind Base for unsurpassed durability
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail, the most durable sidewall construction available