2020 Ion Riot CS 20 Harness
Aaron Hadlow Signature Theme
What Ion has to say about the Riot CS:
The Riot CS 20 stands for high quality and leading-edge technology. It features an ultra-rigid support area to distribute the loads from the kite perfectly – resulting in a direct power transmission to the rider. Additionally, flexible side parts grant freedom of movement for radical moves. Exclusive materials and the lower cut outline add extra agility. Additionally, inside EVA prevents the harness from riding up uncontrolled and keeps everything in place. With a flex index of 20, it is the most rigid model of ION's harness range.
Harness Outline: LOW
Spreader bar included!
- Optimized 3D shape for 100% ergonomic support adjustment made out of carbon for a stiffer shape.
- Lightweight carbon composite construction. Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
- Viscous elastic Hyper Foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water
- C Bar 3.0 - unites comfort, lightweight and sleek design features into a single piece. Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Ultralight and rigid, metal Double D closing system allows a quick and perfect adjustment of the spreader bar webbings. This system has already proven itself in various sports items like climbing gear or helmets.
- Kiteknife Multitool 2.0 including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3
- HPL Slider
- Inside EVA - prevents the harness from slipping
|Size USA||Waist (IN/CM)|
|Small||28 - 31 / 71 - 78|
|Medium||30 - 33 / 76 - 83.8|
|Large||32 - 35 / 81 - 89|
|X-Large||34 - 37 / 86 - 94|