2020 Ion Nova Curv 10 Harness
Sky Blue Theme
What Ion has to say about the Nova Curv 10:
The Nova Curv 10 features ION's revolutionary thermo-composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. Additionally, inside EVA prevents the harness from riding up. Lastly, C Bar and Kite Knife Multitool 2.0 upgrade the Nova Curv 10 even further.
Harness Outline: HIGH
Spreader bar included!
- 3D Plus Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support with flexible sideparts
- Lightweight curv composite construction. Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
- Viscous elastic Hyper Foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water
- Internal Flex Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- C Bar - Comfort, lightweight, and a sleek design – the C_Bar 3.0 unites all these advanced features into a single piece. Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable aluminum hook and Dynema webbing (rope). The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- C 30 Buckles - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Kiteknife Multitool 2.0 including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3
- HPL Slider
- Inside EVA - prevents the harness from slipping