2020 Eleveight Escape Kite-Surfboard
2020 Eleveight Escape Kite-Surfboard
5'1 x 17 5/8 x 2 1/16 - 21.5 Ltr / 5'4 x 18 1/2 x 2 3/16 - 25.5Ltr
The brand new Escape is Eleveight's ultra versatile, high-performance directional board with an extremely durable built quality. It is made for strapless freestyle riders that like to spice things up with some wave action. The Escape's noseless design with short rails results in high agility and dynamic riding characteristics, perfect for rotations and tight cutbacks.
Eleveight's aim, translating the original design of the Escape to a more durable, robust construction, preserving proven performance features. They developed an innovative composite vacuum sandwich construction (CVC) that includes a Bamboo top deck and a full carbon layer on the bottom. This combination is very light, yet insanely sturdy. Even when ridden extensively, the Escape will last for many years.
The original placement of channels at the nose and tail harmonize with the Thruster fin setup (Futures fins). You will have plenty of grip, perfect for aggressive maneuvers and sketchy landings. The short rails minimize drag while optimizing the swing weight. This makes rotations so much easier. Once popped out of the water, small impulses are enough to initiate rotations. Progressing strapless freestyle riders will have quick achievements, improving their skills rapidly.
The Escape also performs in small to mid-sized waves as it has the direct feel which is needed for long carves and snappy hacks. Unleash the Escape and rule the sea.
- Versatile noseless shape for strapless freestyle
- CVC construction that is lightweight and extra durable
- Bamboo top deck that is strong and impact resistant
- Moderate rocker line for speed and early planing
- Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize pop
- Thruster fin set-up with Futures system
- High-density EVA pads for perfect grip
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
- Low Rocker
- Provides early planing and speed in fast sections and flats
- Perfect for small waves of all types and strapless freestyle
The low rocker line of the Escape guarantees early planing in all sections even in small surf and light wind.
- Wide Squash Tail with Small Wingers
- Responsive feel for sharp and tight turns
- Easy to pop and airborne characteristics
The wide squash tail provides a skatie feel with easy release for popping airs and sharp turns.
- Thin Rail Profile
- Great rail control in bottom and top turns
- Perfect grip even at take offs and landings in chopy water
The low buoyancy of the thin rails enhances the control in turns and when getting airborne. The rails cut through choppy water and help with sketchy landings.
- Single Concave with Channels
- Channels on nose and tail provide more waterflow to generate drive and speed
- The shape enhances the responsiveness and adds grip for technical tricks
The innovative channel design balances grip and speeds making the board perfect for the most technical freestyle manouvers.
Board Structure: E/8 Surfboards
Eleveight boards are built with dedication, experience and highest quality materials. Each board is shaped to perfection for highest performance and lasting durability.
1 / High density EPS core
Super light EPS foam core with long lasting durability.
2 / Composite Vacuum Sandwich Construction (CVC)
The progressive CVC construction allows us to shape the lightest, yet most durable boards.
3 / Wood compression deckskin
A light Bamboo layer creates a shook-proof resistant stance area to absorb almost any impact.
4 / High density PVC foam
The front foot area is reinforced with PVC foam to enhances the board's durability at points of high stress.
5 / Reinforced Futures fin Box
The board comes with the proven Futures fin system, which we integrated using extra-strong PVC foam for longevity.
6 / Full Carbon layer on bottom
The 6 oz carbon layer on the bottom generates the ideal balance of flex and stiffness.
7 / EVA Tail and front pad
Kite-specific high-density EVA foam pads ensure slip-proof grip and high riding comfort.
8 / Carbon tail patch
The back foot area is reinforced with a strong carbon patch to protect the tail from heel pressure and ensure longevity.
9 / HPF thruster fins
The HPF thruster set-up is designed for fast, high performance kitesurfing, guaranteeing a unique blend of speed, drive, and release.
The Escape is state of the art in material and lightweight construction. It will increase your strapless freestyle performance and give you the confidence to go for the hardest tricks in all possible conditions.
-Peter Stiewe, Germany