2020 Duotone Spike Textreme Kiteboard
Arriving end of September!
A lightweight and responsive twin tip for pulling big moves in hardly any wind. Featuring Textreme carbon coupled with a blisteringly quick shape that is fast to get on the plane.
DUOTONE SPIKE TEXTREME 2020
The Spike Textreme takes the fantastic shape of the Spike 153 and adds the incredible performance of Textreme carbon. This makes the board considerably lighter, while also adding a snappier feel to an already dynamic ride. The feeling is of a precision tool, crisp and sharp, it reacts to every input from the rider in an instant. The reduced weight helps the board onto the plane even earlier than the standard version of the board, and it also increases the speed. To ensure total control at all times the new Space Flex Tips have been added, these allow you to manage the speed easily while also helping the board track through choppy water. The stiffer flex pattern, from the Textreme carbon, makes this one of the best light wind boards for pop. Explosive take offs are waiting for you as soon as engage and release the edge! If you want the ultimate light wind twin tip for pulling moves and throwing down the freestyle, the Spike Textreme has you covered!
- SIZE: 153/46.5
- WEIGHT: >70KG
- FINSET: S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30
The Select Textreme, Jaime Textreme, Soleil Textreme and Spike Textreme are made using a full carbon construction, which showcases all of our expertise in Twintip design. To achieve the best possible performance, each line has an individual carbon layup with a special focus on lightweight and liveliness. To achieve the maximum weight reduction the top deck uses the patented Spread Tow Fabric. On the bottom a 45-degree diagonal Biax Carbon is employed to guarantee maximum pop and grip.
- FLAT ROCKER AND STRAIGHT OUTLINE: A FLAT ROCKER AND A STRAIGHT OUTLINE ARE KEY FOR A GREAT LIGHT WIND WEAPON.
- HUGE SURFACE AREA: A BOARD IS ONLY EARLY PLANING AND A LIGHT WIND WEAPON DUE TO A HUGE SURFACE AREA. IT OFFERS A GREAT PERFORMANCE IN LIGHTER WINDS.
- GOOD POP AND SMOOTH TURING: ESPECIALLY FOR A LIGHTWIND BOARD, THE POP IS GREAT AND TURING SMOOTH.
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM WITH LIGHT BASE: THE FASTEST AND EASIEST TO RIDE BOTTOM CONCEPT. IT CAN BE CARVED EASILY THROUGH TURNS AND ALWAYS DELIVERS THE RIGHT GRIP. IT PLANES EARLY, ALLOWS SMALLER FINS AND HELPS TO GO UPWIND WITH EASE.
- TEXTREME CARBON AND 45° BIAX GLASS CONSTRUCTION: THE TEXTREME CARBON AND 45° BIAX GLASS CONSTRUCTION ENSURES A DYNAMIC RIDE AND A SOLID POP.
- MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX: THE MEDIUM TO HARD FLEX COMBINES COMPETITION PERFORMANCE WITH EVERY DAY COMFORT. PRECISE ADJUSTED MATERIALS OFFER CONTROL, POWER AND COMFORT IN JUST THE RIGHT WAY TO FEEL GOOD IN EVERY CONDITION.